5 tips to help reduce stress
- Exercise - go for a long walk to clear your mind, or if that doesn’t work for you sign up for an intense exercise class! Exercising is one of the best ways to reduce our stress levels, and when the endorphins kick in after you will be feeling even better!
- Reduce your caffeine intake - too much caffeine can increase our anxiety which can make us feel more stressed.
- Write a to-do list, if you feel like you have too much on your plate. Having a list to look at is a great way to feel more organised and focused on the jobs ahead which can make us feel less stressed.
- Learn to say NO...this will help you to stop taking on more than you can handle. It can be hard to start with - but it's important to get into the habit and this way we can be more selective of the jobs we take on, which will help keep our stress levels down.
- Try meditating, relaxing and clearing the mind for even just a few minutes each day can help reduce our stress levels. Nowadays there are apps like headspace which are great for teaching how to relax the mind and reduce anxiety and stress.
vitamin cream bacon baobab blueberries nut milk lindeed coconut oil cinnamon calorie Broccoli Asparagus habit food nuts activate chia linseed goji berries honey water retention waterfall drinking caffine Frappuccino vanilla coconut water oil medium-chain fatty acid applecider vinegar health wellness nutrition fatloss fitfam apple weeklytip fsc healthy weightloss top results overnightoats quick easy simple breakfast planahead delicious oats chiaseeds breakfastideas iifym macros carbs fats pt firlife fitness healthyeating basilpesto modemade natural greens easyrecipe icecubes sauces almond yum instafood instadaily lowcarb tasty bee beehealth propolis winter cold immune boost happy endofsummer uk tip nutrients vitamins supplements rock salt recipe cabbage sauerkrout snack goals fruit goodhabits onthego body build nutbutter, nuts, homemade, healthy, goodfats, nutrition, fitfood, food, instadaily, health, fitfam, personaltrainer, recipe, nutribullet, delicious, yum, picoftheday, wellness, iifym, fats, macros, protein, weightloss nutbutter homemade goodfats fitfood personaltrainer nutribullet protein summertimevitamins vitamind sun sunshine asthma strongbones fightcancer instagood blog blogger fscsupplements training workhard oralhealth bees coldbuster immunity sweets coldseason antifungal antiviral lozenges raw vegan chocolate cacao veganchocolaterecipe treat delecious foodporn dessert yummy macronutrient keto ketogenic avocado mct bulletproof fit gym weight #siberianginseng ginseng picoftheday chronicfatigue fibromyalgia athlete immunuehealth stressfree honeybee insects pollen agriculture flowers allregies naturalremedies nature nautral wellbeing antioxidant minerals vegetables seeds dairy meat monthernature amazingcreatures hotchocolate nutritious coconutoil cosy winternights warm herbs sage medicine herbal remedies mothernature haircair anxiety depression naturl plants green onlineblog respect love selflove nourish healthmind healthybody balance beeehealth quotes christmas treats mulledwine festiveseason overindulging december advent healthylifestyle chocolates xmas party endofyear stayfocused immunebooster wintermixture festive whitechristmas sale 25% raspberry red pink jam likeforlike toast pbj peanutbutterandjelly sandwich newyear yolo smart achievements family friends lovedones motivation mentalhealth physicalhealth figuretrim workout newyesr crimbo weightgain kilo metabolism bonebroth bone broth leakygut treatment collagen goodfood greentea matcha latte healthyoptions mornings energy cancerfighting antiaging stevia peanutbuttercup healthyrecipe easter