Krystina's Weekly Tip
Start your day off with a warm glass of water and table spoon of apple cider vinegar “the mother”
Apple cider vinegar can come in two forms - the processed version which you can buy alongside other vinegars in the supermarket or the unfiltered version which can be found in health stores. The mother is found in the unfiltered version and contains strands of friendly bacteria and enzymes. It makes the vinegar look murky. For the complete health benefit I would always recommend using a version with "the mother”.
Benefits of apple cider vinegar
• healthy alkaline pH level
• increases insulin sensitivity
• lowers blood sugar levels
• helps you feel more full after meals
• detoxes the liver
• helps fight inflammation in the body
• eliminates candida growth
• helps with body fat loss
• kills bacteria
• helps with water retention
FSC Waterfall supplement is a carefully formulated blend of herbal supplements, including Apple Cider Vinegar, Dandelion Extract, Green Tea to help detox the body and get rid of water retention.
- Weekly Tip: Overnight Oats Quick and simple breakfast that you can prepare the night before.
- Homemade Basil Pesto It goes very well with a courgette dish I make which I will be posted during this month. Great if you are following a low carb diet.
- Weekly Tip: Propolis As the temperatures start to drop and we wave goodbye to summer this couldn't be a better time to start supplementing with Propolis.
- Weekly Tip: Apple & Nut Butter Snack This is one of my favourite go to snacks - quick, easy, simple