Recipe: Leftover roast chicken quinoa salad
If you are every needing a delicious way to use the left over chicken from your Sunday roast, try this tasty, healthy quinoa salad.
- left over roast chicken shredded
- 1 cup of quinoa cooked and cooled
- 1 radish sliced thinly
- 10 cherry tomatoes chopped into quarters
- 1/4 cucumber sliced into chunks
- handful baby spinach
- sprinkle of feta
- 1/2 avocado in slices
- squeeze of lime juice
- tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to season
Add at the top 6 ingredients to a bowl and toss them together. Then sprinkle the feta on top and add the avocado with a drizzle of lime juice to stop it going brown. Season to taste and enjoy!