This delicious meal will warm you up from the inside out! It’s an excellent way to add lots of tasty nutrients to your diet.
2kgs stewing beef
2 brown onions diced
2 cloves of garlic minced
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 carrots cut into coins
2 sweet potatoes chopped into 50p coin size
2 sticks of celery diced
500ml beef bone broth
1 tin of chopped tomato
1 tablespoon of marmalade
- If you have a slow cooker turn on to the sauté setting, if not you can use a stock pot. Add the olive oil and diced onion and cook for about 3-5minutes until the onion has softened.
- Remove the onion from the pot and add the beef, brown the outside of the beef before adding the onions back in.
- Add the rest of the ingredients making sure everything is covered with the bone broth. If not add more broth.
- If using a slow cooker set on the slow cooking setting for 8hrs. If using a stock pot turn down the heat to a low as possible and cook for 8hrs.
- Once cooked serve with some crusty bread or rice.
- I like to use the leftover to make a pie!